Cleveland Plumbing Industry
CPI offers the following services to its contractors:
complete program including personalized manual, jobsite and classroom training and certification, consultation, jobsite audits, etc. Our full-time safety director constantly trains our contractors and plumbers and monitors the jobsites for safety compliance.
offers 48 business, code, technology and safety classes or seminars each year. CPI is an official Ohio OCIEB certified agency.
CPI provides city and state lobbying service by means of a committee to review policy and a lobbyist for political action. CPI also has a PAC fund
Manuals and Publications
(free to all CPI contractors)
- Manufacturers Guide
- Community Regulations Guide – (permit fees, code and licensing requirements for all 60 northeast Ohio communities)
- Water Department Meter Settings Manual (the only one of its kind)
- New Plumbing Code (condensed version)
- Collective Bargaining Agreements
- Legislative Directories: City, State and Federal
- Residential five-year warranty literature
- Medical Gas brochures
- Ohio Boiler Code
- Ohio Pressure Piping Code
CPI has a relationship with state and city agencies to help improve plumbing conditions and gain access for input into policies.
CPI publishes an annual roster and public relations piece, which is widely distributed to owners, architects, engineers and general contractors. CPI also collectively advertises its contractors in the Builders Exchange Buyers Guide, The Blue Book, ASPE and ASSE Directories, Yellow Pages and other publications.
(Neptune Plumbing & Heating)
(Miller Plumbing & Heating Co.)
(Northern Ohio Plumbing Co.)