The joint MCA/CPCA Sporting Clays Outing is set for Oct. 6.
The event will take place at the Hill ‘N Dale Club, located at 3605 Poe Road in Medina.
It will be a fun afternoon that will include:
- 11:00 am – Gather at the pavilion for a boxed lunch and squad assignments
- 11:45 am – Safety session
- 12:00 pm – Shooting begins
- 3:30 pm – Reception and prizes, including bourbon tasting
- 4:30 pm – Dinner (clambake with steak)
The cost is $100 per person, which includes boxed lunch (vegan and gluten-free options), safety class, carts, sporting clays, gun rental, shells, safety glasses, hearing protection, reception and dinner.
Reception and dinner only – no charge.
Please make checks payable to MCA and submit them with the registration.
No alcohol prior to or during shooting.
Everything takes place at the pavilion next to the lodge!