Employee reviews are powerful tools in the performance improvement process.
MCAA’s Employee Reviews Bulletin provides guidelines and samples to help ensure a productive and beneficial review process for employees and their managers.
The bulletin covers:
- Benefits of the review process
- Preparing for the review
- The two types of reviews
- Conducting the review
- Guidelines to help ensure productive and beneficial reviews
- Legal considerations
It includes examples of:
- Open-ended questions
- Management-drivenen rater review
- Management-drivenen exploratory review
- An employee self-evaluation questionnaire
This resource is free to MCAA members as a benefit of membership. You must log on to the MCAA website to access this bulletin.