This course is designed for foreman and supervisors of construction sites. More and more general contractors and construction managers are requiring one on-site individual from every trade have the 30-hr. OSHA card. This course is more comprehensive than the 10-Hour+ course and includes the following curriculum:
- All of the the 10-Hour+ topics, many of which are covered in more detail
- Signs, Signals, and Barricades
- Hand and Power Tools
- Motor Vehicles, Mechanized Equipment, and Marine Operations
- Concrete and Masonry Construction
- Rollover and Overhead Protection
- 5 Group Exercises
- Certificates in the 30-Hour Class and also Fall Protection, Hazard Communication, Lead Awareness (2-hour), and Asbestos Awareness (2-hour Class IV)
- Guest Speakers
- Fee Required: There is a fee of $50.00 for plumbers, pipefitters, or management personnel of those companies that are either CPCA or MCA association members.
A fee of $100.00 would apply for plumbers, pipefitters, or management personnel
of industry fund contributing companies (MCI or CPI). A fee of $150.00 per person would apply to all others.
General Course Details
- Each module is generally from 7:00am to 3:00pm
- Each attendee completing the 30-Hour course will receive a Certificate of
- Completion from MAPIC and an OSHA wallet card.
- Each Module class size limited to 16.
The dates for the next class are presented below. Complete the form to register.
SPACE IS LIMITED SO REGISTER EARLY!!
CALL 216.459.0770 TO REGISTER
** Credit is available for this class for OCILB license maintenance requirements.
Call us at 216.459.0770 for more details.
SCHEDULE OF SAFETY TRAINING
Check Back for Dates
Module 1 (7.5 hours)
Module 2 (7.25 hours)
Module 3 (8.25 hours)
Module 4 (7.0 hours)
The registration form and directions to our office.